CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Daddy's Home!!

Andy went to Michigan for a few days earlier this week. He lived it up in a fancy schmancy hotel with a revolving dining room. Complete with a free sushi bar and cocktails...too bad he doesn't like sushi or drink alcohol!!


The kids and I had a fun couple of days just hanging out with each other. We played several rousing games of Memory before bed each night. Asher had a major meltdown when he 1) lost and 2) couldn't find the coveted rocketship! Maia found the rocket instead and you would have thought it was the end of the world as we know it. Poor Maia felt so bad. It's a lesson Asher has to learn though so I wouldn't let her put it back. I felt like such a mean mommy as I sat there listening to him cry but life is full of disappointments and we have to learn to deal with them.


Andy surprised me and came home a bit earlier than I expected. The kids were thrilled when he picked them up at school! The rest of the evening looked like this:






All's right in our little World again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment